Welcome to Roleplay Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Example

Go down

Profile Example Empty Profile Example

Post by Admin Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:02 pm

This website is BBC based. So it shouldn't be too hard to create profiles and whatnot. But some of the coding I am used to from places like Gaia don't quite work here. Example: listing text alongside aligned pictures.

I tried aligning a picture to the left and placing text to the right, but the text would not line up alongside the picture, no matter what I tried. It constantly appeared just below the picture, listed however far I wanted it to be. If anyone can figure out how to properly align a picture and list text right next to it, I would love to know the secret! But everything I have tried thus far hasn't worked.

But! I'll go ahead and give you guys and gals a little profile that I have made up. I will be using this for roleplays that I make, and altering it as needed. Profiles for this website do not have to be overly detailed, although if the creator would like to know more about your character, then the creator of that roleplay can add more as they see fit. Also, roleplay creators have the right to choose how they do profiles. Either one small one so they can put them all together in a thread to keep track of, or allowing everyone to create longer, more extended profiles in their own threads (within the roleplay's category, of course).

Admin
Admin

https://roleplayheavens.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Profile Example Empty Re: Profile Example

Post by Admin Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Here is an example of some coding I've been using for profiles

Profile Example IconxxxxxProfile Example IconxxxxxProfile Example IconxxxxxProfile Example IconxxxxxProfile Example Icon

Face claim: _____

Name: _____
Nicknames: _____
Race: _____
Sexuality: ______
Height: _____
Weight: _____
Nationality: _____
Birthday: _____
Posting Color: _____

Loves: _____ / _____ / _____
Dislikes: _____ / _____ / _____ / _____ / _____